***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Romans 12:7-8
"If it is serving, then serve;
if it is teaching, then teach;
if it is to encourage, then give encouragement;
if it is giving, then give generously;
if it is to lead, do it diligently;
if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully."
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Take home point - to know this for certain :-
"You were made in the image of God, and you've been made good at loving others by the power of the Holy Spirit."
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Everyone has their own way to love, own way of being thoughtfulness and sacrifice.
To love with what I've got (what He has given me - the gift)
Shouldn't stop trying to love well with our gift; and grow in other areas
Do not rob our own's opportunity to worship God by seeing how uniquely He'd made each of us.
What kind of thoughtful has God made me?
I surprise to have the same thoughtfulness gift as the author.
I'm great at dropping everything for my friends.
Whenever they need me, they know they can call me at 24/7 and I will be there.
If I could, I would definitely fly there to be with them.
It is just my varied nature of thoughtfulness.
So, I do not need to compare with anyone or be like anyone of how they being thoughtfulness.
We should praise God for giving everyone their own beautiful talent of thoughtfulness and not to doubt how He'd made us uniquely.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment